EXCHANGE, RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
This return policy must always be read along with the Terms and Conditions of Dirums.com. If a Buyer finds an Artwork to be
unsatisfactory, they may either exchange or return the Artwork. The cost of shipping the artworks back to the artist shall solely be borne by the artist and will be deducted from the future payments due to the artist via Dirums. All exchange or return requests should be reported within 3 days after the delivery of the product. It shall always be clear to both, the buyer and the seller, that Dirums.com only serves as a marketplace for them to deal in artworks, however, the responsibility of true resemblance and genuity of the artwork(s) shall wholly be upon the seller/artist. In case a buyer has received an artwork that does not resemble the artwork they had ordered, they shall immediately raise a return/exchange request through their DIRUMS account.
THE EXCHANGE PROCESS:
* We understand that a lot of factors affect your choice for art and therefore, we give the collectors on Dirums.com the privilege to get an artwork(s) exchanged if they feel like it. However, the Exchange facility is not available for buyers outside India.
* In order to apply for an exchange, the buyer must visit their orders page and request an exchange. However, this shall be done within 3-4
days after the delivery of the artwork.
* Upon the placement of an exchange request, the buyer will have to return the previous artwork.
* The artwork to be exchanged should be packed properly in an ‘as is’ form in its original packing. The buyer must choose a reliable shipping
agency and get the shipment insured before getting it shipped. To learn more about how to pack an artwork, visit how to pack for return.
* The amount paid by the buyer will be reserved safely with us and they may use it any time to purchase another artwork of their choice. *However, this shall be applicable only after the returned artwork reaches the artist/seller.
* Upon the purchase of another artwork worth more than the exchanged one, the difference in amount, shall be paid by the buyer instantly.
Similarly, if the replacement artwork is worth less than the former, the difference shall be refunded to the buyer within 3-4 working days in
your Dirums wallet or to your bank account as per your preference.
In case of damage during return,i.e., if the buyer has not informed of the damage, if any, when the artwork was shipped to them and has applied for an exchange, but the seller/artist receives it in a damaged condition, the buyer shall solely bear the risk of the same and the amount of the artwork shall not be transferred to their Dirums wallet in such a case.
Conditions for return:
An artwork purchased from Dirums.com cannot be returned/exchanged if:
1) It is personalized/ customized.
2) It has been framed and shipped under special requests from the buyer.
3) Has been bought on an auction at Dirums.com
4) Was purchased during a sale or using coupons or any kind of discounts etc
5) Or other certain conditions mentioned by Dirums.com from time to time
6) International shipping
7) If no exchange or no return is mentioned on the individual product’s details
THE RETURN PROCESS:
* In case you wish to return an order, and not exchange it and the order does not meet any of the conditions as mentioned above, you may
do so by raising a return request within 3 days after the delivery of the artwork. Kindly note that artworks sold to users outside India
cannot be returned.
* To return an order, a request must be placed for the same from your orders section.
* The artwork to be returned should be packed properly in an ‘as is’ form in its original packing.
* The buyer must choose a reliable shipping agency and get the shipment insured before getting it shipped. To learn more about how to
pack an artwork, visit how to pack for return.
* The amount of the artwork shall be refunded to the buyers, within 3-4 working days after the seller/artist has received the artwork back
and confirmed the issue.
* It is up to the buyer to decide whether they want the amount to be transferred to their Dirums Wallet and use it later or they may as well
get it transferred to their bank account thereby providing us the details of the same. To know more about the use of such details, visit
In case of any damage during return,i.e., if the buyer has not informed of the damage, if any, when the artwork was shipped to them and has applied for a return, but the seller/artist receives it in a damaged condition, the buyer shall solely bear the risk of the same and the amount of the artwork shall not be transferred to them in such a case.
Returns for goods shipped outside India are not accepted because of too many obstacles involved in the process. However, the buyer can request extra images at the time of buying if he/she requires any further clarification.
Lost Orders - If you do not receive your order within 30 days of time and if the tracking is not showing proper information , or if the tracking is showing wrong information please contact our customer care. If we find that the parcel is lost we shall refund the amount within 3-4 working days to your Dirums’ wallet or Bank a/c as preferred by you.
IN CASE OF DAMAGE:
If the buyer receives damaged artwork, they must raise a damage/return request immediately.
CONDITIONS FOR CANCELLATION:
* An order once placed, can be canceled if:
* It has not been shipped
* It is not personalized/ customized.
* It has not been framed and shipped under special requests from the buyer.
* Has not been bought on an auction at Dirums.com
Or other certain conditions mentioned by Dirums.com from time to time
PS: Disputes if any would be subject to Jamshedpur jurisdiction only.
If you've got any questions regarding our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Visit this page on our website: https://dirums.com/contact/
Phone number: +91 7739898888
Stay up to date with the roadmap progress, announcements and exclusive discounts feel free to sign up with your email.